Skype
desuone

The Earthling Paean The Earthling Paean

Like most people here i must say im impressed the quality of this track is wonderfull
Melody is perfect and choirs etc and whole whole track 5/5 if i can i give even 10/10 but have only 5/5.
Anyway max mark its great really great almost like FF themes.
What you can improve i dont know i think you on that lvl were you can only "fight with yourself"
What make to track better? Nothing for me is genius really im really impressed with this.
Excellent work.

SoundChris responds:

Thanks a lot mate for your very friendly review :) I am very critical when it comes to my stuff and i always find lots of issues and flaws ... there is always something that i would want to change. But at some point you just have to release the piece and face another challenge :D I am reall happy that you think it feels great and professional - thanks for that!

Happy Easter!

Canal Dwellers Canal Dwellers

Im like in this build up interesting way too enhanced more and more.
Too improved this hmm i think much on that and some parts you know you can make 1st note make expossure i mean volume up some accent alike i think that should do this in dynamic and not interfering on concept in this track.
I think you already very good in whats you done already if you can improve well for me its not much space you can improved mixing and other stuff for me at least you making on good level. Well maybe are something i cant see so others maybe see it but for me its really ok. Good work.

Kalviter responds:

Cheers for the feedback! Yeah, dynamics are something I slack on, I'll work towards putting them in future songs.

Mkallux - Chain Reaction Mkallux - Chain Reaction

Interesting piece of music i must say and had potential in it.

MkalluxMusic responds:

Okay...? that doesn't help in improving it.